WOHLENBERG PT1-1600 IV x 12000
- 5-axis numerical lathe with possibility of milling and grinding external and internal surfaces
- Speed range of main spindle: from 1 to 560 [rpm]
- The maximum torque of main spindle: 22.5 [kNm] (S1)
- Distance between centers: 12000 [mm]
- Maximum weight of workpiece between centers: 20000 [kg]; (in the handle shield: 8000 [kg] )
- Turning diameter over cross slide: Ø 1280 [mm]
- Circulation diameter over bed: Ø 1600 [mm]
- Y axis range (for milling head): from -200 to 200 [mm]
Drilling-rifling machine Type PB2 1200×11000
- Length of a part: 10 000 [mm]
- Outer diameter of machined part: Ø450 [mm]
- Weight of machined part: 8 000 [kg]
- Drilling in solid material: from Ø20 up to Ø200 [mm]
- Reaming: up to Ø293 [mm]
- Rifling: max. hole diameter: Ø200 [mm]
- Rifling with permanent and changeable travel
Possibilities of machining during deep drilling;
- both machined part and tool rotate backwardly or concurrently
- machined parts rotates and tool is immovable
- machined part is immovable and tool rotates
Honing machine for deep holes SUNNEN HTS-124-105
- Max. length of honed part: 11 000 [mm].
- Accuracy (tolerance up to H7):
- Honing range: Ø 20 ÷ 800 [mm] (except Ø 52 ÷ 74 [mm]).
- Max weight of machined part:
- 8 000 [kg] – with part rotation
- 10 000 [kg] – without part rotation
- Possible honing of chromed holes with diamond-plated tools
- Length of part: 10 000 [mm]
- Max. autofrettage pressure: 10 000 [bar]
- Direct measurement of pressure during autofrettage using two sensors.
- Measuring of the outer diameter during autofrettage using 16 of inductive sensors with automatic register.
- Measurement of linear elongation: 4 strain gauges with automatic register.
- Automatic data register from the control panel of the whole autofrettage process
- Measurement and registry of the pressure, diameters and elongation.